- Authentic markings and a lifelike expression gives this Melissa & Doug Jack Russell Terrier a realistic appearance
- High-quality construction and materials are extra-durable
- A favorite of puppy-loving children and collectors alike!
- Hand-crafted with care
- Soft polyester fabric
This Melissa & Doug Jack Russell Terrier plush toy is so lifelike your real dog will be jealous.
What is great about the Melissa & Doug Jack Russell Terrier
Very cute – how could you not like this happy and faithful dog.
Good quality – excellent quality construction and attention to authentic markings and a lifelike expression. Melissa & Doug have been offering plush dogs and other products with tremendous value, quality and design for over 23 years.
Perfect size – the same size as a real Jack Russell Terrier so that with a quick glance many believe these stuffed animals to be a real dog
Interactive – great for both adults and kids to play with. Keep in mind this Melissa & Doug Jack Russell Terrier is not soft but stands tall and stiff
Any cons regarding the Melissa & Doug Jack Russell Terrier
- Not really, although one person reported that when her real life dog saw this dog plush toy she was jealous and tried to attack it.
Who This Melissa & Doug Jack Russell Terrier is intended for
- Kids age 3 years and older, makes a great gift
- Collectors, Melissa & Doug have an extensive variety of dogs
- Adults have used these dogs around the home as a companion, décor or at parties
Melissa & Doug Jack Russell Terrier Features and Specifications
- Excellent quality construction and attention to authentic markings and a lifelike expression
- Same size as many real life Jack Russell Terriers, 6.7 x 15.7 x 19 inches
- Weights 1.5 pounds
- Well stuffed over a wire frame
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up
What Customers are Saying About the Melissa & Doug Jack Russell Terrier
There were many reviews with positive rating on both the Amazon and manufacturers web sites. Very cute and it feels like a real dog when you hold it. Our puppy went crazy when I showed it to her, growling and barking. It really does look life like.
For example one reviewer stated they bought this life-size plush Jack Russell Terrier for my 2 Jack Russells to play with. It totally freaked them out, because it really is quite lifelike. Now my family members routinely move the dog, putting it in the window, looking out, in one of my dogs’ kennels, or watching someone as they sleep. It has become a sort of goofy prop dog in our home.
Lots of great reviews about the quality as it is very well made, excellent detailing, soft and furry but well-stuffed over a wire frame to stand tall. Same size as my 2 real dogs. The toy is extremely durable.
My mother-in-law used to have real dogs, but doesn’t want the fuss anymore. This cute little one is well behaved and a great conversation starter.