Looking into the eyes of this Melissa & Doug Siberian Husky stuffed animal will melt the heart of any dog lover! With top-quality construction and great attention to detail – right down to its curled tail – this is a plush dog that will be a faithful companion for many years.
The Melissa & Doug Siberian Husky Plush allows you to have your own life-sized smiling dog although you won’t need to take them for walks or feed them.
What is good about the Melissa & Doug Siberian Husky Plush
Life-sized husky – measuring 31″ x 20.7″ x 9″ your husky will have life-like features including the tongue hanging out and a curled tail. Covered with a quality plush material in true colors while the internal frame keeps your dog standing.
Soft and cuddly – you will want to hug your faithful companion who has a soft cuddly coat.
Quality plush dogs – with excellent quality construction and great attention to detail typical of Melissa and Doug stuffed animals for the past 23 years.
Melissa & Doug Siberian Husky Plush is intended for
- Dog lovers
- Plush stuffed animal Collectors of any age
- Children aged 3 and older looking to own a dog
- And this lovable husky makes a great gift any time of the year
- Gorgeous, life-sized Husky plush dog so it looks real
- These lovable furry friends have life-like features and a soft polyester fabric for really cuddly coats
- The internal frame helps to keep them upright and more fun to play with
- Its is superior quality and value so more durable and you will have it for years
- Measures 31″ x 20.7″ x 9″ which is life-sized
- Lifelike plush toy with beautiful markings and realistic details
- Hand-crafted with care
What customers are saying about the Melissa & Doug Husky Plush
Many reviewers suggested this stuffed dog is cuter in person than pictured. It has blue eyes, which can’t be seen in the photo. The markings are great, and the face even has freckles. Stuffed so as to be cuddly.
Also, many reviewers buy this because they love huskies, some of whom have dogs and others who do not. This person stated I bought this for my 9-year-old son for Christmas. We won’t get a real dog-so this is the next best thing. He loves it and it gets lots of playtimes.
Again lots of reviewers talked about how tough this husky is. One person stated it’s pretty tough since it has been abused quite a bit so far (sitting on it, pummeling it). The legs are bendable, so they can lie down. I was surprised by exactly how BIG it is, and the tongue hanging out is a bit weird. Also, it can be startling if you come upon it at night
I wasn’t sure what to expect with such a large stuffed animal but I was very pleasantly surprised! It was not only very soft (and hugable!) but also posable!
And for the real dog lovers, this reviewer bought a real dog collar and went to a pet store and made a tag with the name.